As every item is bespoke, crafted from raw stock wood, ordered specifically for every project, this allows us to ensure the materials are correctly selected for every project. Be it character grade oak for a period property or durable, stable hardwood for painted windows.
- The wood arrived from our suppliers in standard sizes and the Tucker process begins. The raw wood stock is machined to size, the exact sizes and profiles required. There are no "off the shelf" designs or profiles, as every project is bespoke there are no restrictions to what can be produced.
- Once the machining is complete and all components have been checked they are assembled by hand using traditional techniques such as mortice and tenoning, held with wedges or dovetail joints for kitchens drawers.
- Once assembled they are hand finished ensuring every detail is of the highest standard.
- Any further finishing is completed in our in-house spraying area, allowing us to offer a full range of finishes from lacquer to paint in a full range of colours.
- Every item is individually checked by Lee before leaving the workshop.
- A professional and efficient fitting service is available to complete the experience.
At every stage of the process, the utmost care is given to ensure the product is as good as the service you will receive.